Well, since my last post- I have been on vacation- to Mexico, returned without being kidnapped or getting the Swine Flu.
It was such a great week there. I understand now why people go on vacation. I have never been on a true vacation. It was so relaxing. This is why I work- to have the money to go on vacation! Ok, so not the only reason why I work, but a definite perk I need to take advantage of more often. My in-laws came to house sit our dog. They were great! They did so many little projects of fixing things around the house and things that really needed to be done for a while. Thank you again to them! It was nice not even worrying about the house- it wasn't empty, they checked the mail, took care of the dog, etc. Very nice of them to do that.
Also since my last post, my sweet grandmother passed away. She had fought the good fight for a while now. Even when you kind of know it is coming, still hard when it happens. She was a cool granny- could talk for hours, independent, hard-headed, loving, a hugger. A strong woman. She is definitely in a better place now, but we do miss her!
Other things since last post- spent Mother's Day with my parents. I had such a great time- lunch at Zio's, saw a movie, played cards. What a sweet, lovable, funny mom I have! She is awesome!!
Now, just waiting for Kylene to have her baby- can't wait to meet Brandon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Short, sweet, and to the point! As opposed to my slightly more long-winded accounts! haha! Love you, sis; can't wait to see you in a couple weeks! :)
ReplyDelete