Sunday, April 5, 2009

Going to try to be a better blogger!

Seems like I havent much to say- and more importantly, not many pictures to post. That is the good stuff. We just dont take many pictures around here.

Anyway- had a nice weekend. Found a new swimsuit for the vacation coming up in 2 weeks!!! I also looked all over the place for cute coverups-finally found most everything at Academy. I forget how great that store is. I think I am all set in the clothing department for the trip. I also stocked up on sunblock, off, hand wipes, and travel size Aloe vera! Excited about that find, because I am sure I am going to get burned.

I also got caught up on some continuing ed. reading this weekend. It was a nice service at church today.
Overall a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to be productive! I sorted through all those clothes April gave us. WOW! 2 huge piles (divided into lights and darks for washing) plus a big pile of bigger stuff to repack.

    I'm sooo excited for y'all to go on your trip! Can't wait to see pictures and hear allll about it! LOVE YOU!
    Kylene

    ReplyDelete